Summer Rec 2023
Registration is now
*Parents please register your child/children for their activities according to the grade that they are currently in this school year.
**Please note: registration must be done online. We are unable to process or accept registrations in person or over the phone**
Use the link at the bottom of the screen to register and pay.
If you are unable or chose not to pay online we will accept payment of either cash or check in the office. PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED IN ORDER FOR YOUR CHILD TO HAVE A GUARANTEED SPOT AS SPACE IS LIMITED. In order to accept your payment, you MUST have created an account with your children listed in order for us to process your registration. Registrations over the phone will not be accepted
Please read the following instructions before beginning the registration process.
Registering for a Class or Activity
Each subtitle you see below in blue is actually a link to each of our programs. Click on each of them to view the list of categories and classes under them.
You will register your child based on the grade they are currently in. Students must be currently in Kindergarten in order to register for any Summer Rec activities.
How do I make a Registration?
- Once you get to the list of classes, you can mouse over the name of the class to view further details about location, instructor, and seats left. You will also be able to view more information about dates and times.
- If the cost column includes the "plus option", you can view the details of these options by clicking on the word view under the select checkbox.
- If in the days' column, you see a little pull-down menu, choose the time period for which you would like to register.
- Finally, check the select box for the class you have chosen and click on Add to Cart.
- The next screen will show you the contents of your shopping cart. You can choose to go back to the catalog to add another class, clear your cart, or check out to the next screen
- In the next screen you choose to login to your account as a New (a) or Returning user (b):
- As a new user, you will be required to fill in all your personal and credit card information in two successive pages. T-Shirt size is required as some camps hand out t-shirts. Then click on Continue. In the next screen, you can increase the quantity of each item or change the student/participant as needed. If you make changes, click the 'Update Cart' button before continuing. Finally, verify your information on the payment screen and Submit.
- As a returning user, after you typed in your user name and password, Verify the student assigned to the class, you can increase the quantity of each item or change the student/participant as needed. If you make changes, click the 'Update Cart' button before continuing. Finally, choose the credit card payer on file or add a new credit card and then Submit.
If you have questions or need assistance with the registration, please address them to:
Parents needing information for our school-age summer SACC (child care) need to contact Konnie via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check Facebook and the school activities calendar for any weather-related information.