2021 Summer Youth Activities Registration Is Now Open!
The deadline for registration is May 21.
When registering your students use the grade they are currently in.
The safety of our participants is our top concern, and we will follow the guidelines that we receive from the Minnesota Department of Health. We reserve the right to make changes to activities offered and the number of participants allowed as guidelines are ever-changing.
Click the link below to see the complete guidelines from the Minnesota Department of Health and Heartland Orthopedic Specialists.
Guidance for Social Distancing in Youth Sports
If you are unable or chose not to pay online we will accept payment of either cash or check in the office. PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED IN ORDER FOR YOUR CHILD TO HAVE A GUARANTEED SPOT AS SPACE IS LIMITED. In order to accept your payment, you MUST have created an account with your children listed in order for us to process your registration. Registrations over the phone will not be accepted
Please read the following instructions before beginning the registration process.
Registering for a Class or Activity
Each subtitle you see below in blue is actually a link to each of our programs. Click on each of them to view the list of categories and classes under it. You will register your child based on the grade they are currently in.
How do I make a Registration?
- Once you get to the list of classes, you can mouse over the name of the class to view further details about location, instructor, and seats left. You will also be able to view more information about dates and times.
- If the cost column includes "plus option", you can view the details of these options by clicking on the word view under the select checkbox.
- If in the days' column you see a little pull-down menu, choose the time period for which you would like to register.
- Finally, check the select box for the class you have chosen and click on Add to Cart.
- The next screen will show you the contents of your shopping cart. You can choose to go back to the catalog to add another class, clear your cart, or check out to the next screen
- In the next screen you choose to login to your account as a New (a) or Returning user (b):
- As a new user, you will be required to fill in all your personal and credit card information in two successive pages. T-Shirt size is required as some camps hand out t-shirts. Then click on Continue. In the next screen, you can increase the quantity of each item or change the student/participant as needed. If you make changes, click the 'Update Cart' button before continuing. Finally, verify your information on the payment screen and Submit.
- As a returning user, and after you typed in your user name and password, Verify student assigned to the class, you can increase the quantity of each item or change the student/participant as needed. If you make changes, click the 'Update Cart' button before continuing. Finally, choose the credit card payer on file or add a new credit card and then Submit.
If you have questions or need assistance with the registration, please address it to:
FREE BREAKFAST AND LUNCH FOR ALL CHILDREN 0-18,
ALL SUMMER LONG!