Registration for Winter Swimming Lessons for Levels 1, 2, 3, and 4 is now open. Please note the times and dates for each session.
*At this time we are only offering one class for levels 1,2,3, and 4.
Parents/Guardians, please read the following information carefully before registering your child for swimming lessons.
Students must at least be in kindergarten in order to register for lessons.
In order to use Galeon's facilities for swimming lessons for our students, we are required to follow their guidelines and rules in order to continue to use their facility.
*Parents and/or family members are not allowed in the building
*While changing rooms are available the showers are not - students may rinse off in the pool area
*Students must be out of the changing rooms by 4:25 pm
*Students must be picked up by 4:30 pm
* Due to the changing world we live in we will not require payment at the time of registration HOWEVER fees must be paid by the first day of lessons in order to participate. Payment can be made by logging into your account to pay with a credit card or paying with cash or check and giving to Shari Klukken in the Activities Office.
Please note: if 4 students in the same grade test positive for COVID lessons for that grade will be canceled.
The safety of our participants is our top concern, and we will follow the guidelines that we receive from the Minnesota Department of Health. We reserve the right to make changes to activities offered and the number of participants allowed as guidelines are ever-changing.
If you are unable or chose not to pay online we will accept payment of either cash or check in the office. PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED IN ORDER FOR YOUR CHILD TO HAVE A GUARANTEED SPOT AS SPACE IS LIMITED. In order to accept your payment, you MUST have created an account with your children listed in order for us to process your registration. Registrations over the phone will not be accepted
Please read the following instructions before beginning the registration process.
Registering for a Class or Activity
Each subtitle you see below in blue is actually a link to each of our programs. Click on each of them to view the list of categories and classes under it. You will register your child based on the grade they are currently in.
How do I make a Registration?
- Once you get to the list of classes, you can mouse over the name of the class to view further details about location, instructor, and seats left. You will also be able to view more information about dates and times.
- If the cost column includes "plus option", you can view the details of these options by clicking on the word view under the select checkbox.
- If in the days' column you see a little pull-down menu, choose the time period for which you would like to register.
- Finally, check the select box for the class you have chosen and click on Add to Cart.
- The next screen will show you the contents of your shopping cart. You can choose to go back to the catalog to add another class, clear your cart, or check out to the next screen
- In the next screen you choose to login to your account as a New (a) or Returning user (b):
- As a new user, you will be required to fill in all your personal and credit card information in two successive pages. T-Shirt size is required as some camps hand out t-shirts. Then click on Continue. In the next screen, you can increase the quantity of each item or change the student/participant as needed. If you make changes, click the 'Update Cart' button before continuing. Finally, verify your information on the payment screen and Submit.
- As a returning user, and after you typed in your user name and password, Verify student assigned to the class, you can increase the quantity of each item or change the student/participant as needed. If you make changes, click the 'Update Cart' button before continuing. Finally, choose the credit card payer on file or add a new credit card and then Submit.
If you have questions or need assistance with the registration, please address it to: